English Language Editing
Prior to submission, authors who believe their manuscripts would benefit from professional editing, especially from non-English speaking countries. Until For editors and reviewers to accurately assess the work presented in your manuscript. you need to ensure the English language is of sufficient quality to be understood. If you need help with writing in English you should consider:
- Asking a colleague who is a native English speaker to review your manuscript for clarity.
- Visiting the English language tutorial which covers the common mistakes when writing in English.
- Using a professional language editing service where editors will improve the English to ensure that your meaning is clear and identify problems that require your review.
- you are encouraged to use a language-editing service, such as the ones described at the following Web sites.www.accdon.com
- that the use of a language editing service is not a requirement for publication in this journal and does not imply or guarantee that the article will be selected for peer review or accepted.
- If your manuscript is accepted it will be checked by our editor of language english for spelling and formal style before publication.